Please take a look at the documents below to see more information:
Select a language
Aerogen Clinical White Paper
Aerogen’s vibrating mesh technology has been adopted across the hospital and used during MV, HFOV, NIV, HFNC and with spontaneous breathing patients.
Aerogen COVID-19 Aerosol Guidance
Aerogen is the only closed circuit aerosol drug delivery system that mitigates the transmission of patient generated infectious aerosol and delivers effective aerosol treatment.
- Dunne RB and Shortt S. Comparison of bronchodilator administration with vibrating-mesh nebulizer and standard jet nebulizer in the emergency department. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018;36(4):641-646.
- Aerogen Internal data on file, Aug 2020
- Aerogen Solo System Instruction Manual. Aerogen Ltd.
- Ari, A. (2020). Practical strategies for a safe and effective delivery of aerosolized medications to patients with COVID-19. In Respiratory Medicine (Vol. 167). W.B. Saunders Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rmed.2020.105987
- Dugernier J, Reychler G, Wittebole X, Roeseler J, Depoortere V, Sottiaux T, et al. Aerosol delivery with two ventilation modes during mechanical ventilation: a randomized study. Ann Intensive Care [Internet]. 2016/07/23. 2016 Dec [cited 2018 Oct 5];6(1):73. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27447788
- MacIntyre NR, Silver RM, Miller CW, Schuler F, Coleman RE. Aerosol delivery in intubated, mechanically ventilated patients. Crit Care Med [Internet]. 1985/02/01. 1985 Feb [cited 2019 Apr 17];13(2):81–4. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/39675081
- Chweich H et al. Effect on Airflow of Bronchodilator Therapy Delivered via Vibrating-Mesh versus Jet Nebulisers in Acute Asthmatics in an Emergency Department. Poster at ATS. 2019.
- Dugernier J et al. SPECT-CT Comparison of Lung Deposition using a System combining a Vibrating-Mesh Nebulizer with a Valved Holding Chamber and a Conventional Jet Nebulizer: a Randomized Cross-over Study. Pharmaceutical Research. 2017;34:290-300.