Pioneering vibrating mesh aerosol drug delivery device
Single patient use device. Innovative aerosol drug delivery technology offers superior performance across all hospital modalities.
Superior drug delivery in the ED
Harness the power of Aerogen Solo in a hand-held device for optimum drug delivery. Mouthpiece and facemask compatible.
Portable power source for Aerogen devices
Superior mobility across the hospital. 30-min and continuous modes.
Precise medication dosage control
Aerogen Continuous Nebulization Tube Set works with standard syringe pumps to provide superior drop-by-drop treatment.
- Dunne RB and Shortt S. Comparison of bronchodilator administration with vibrating-mesh nebulizer and standard jet nebulizer in the emergency department. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018;36(4):641-646.
- Aerogen Internal data on file, Aug 2020
- Aerogen Solo System Instruction Manual. Aerogen Ltd.
- Ari, A. (2020). Practical strategies for a safe and effective delivery of aerosolized medications to patients with COVID-19. In Respiratory Medicine (Vol. 167). W.B. Saunders Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rmed.2020.105987
- Dugernier J, Reychler G, Wittebole X, Roeseler J, Depoortere V, Sottiaux T, et al. Aerosol delivery with two ventilation modes during mechanical ventilation: a randomized study. Ann Intensive Care [Internet]. 2016/07/23. 2016 Dec [cited 2018 Oct 5];6(1):73. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27447788
- MacIntyre NR, Silver RM, Miller CW, Schuler F, Coleman RE. Aerosol delivery in intubated, mechanically ventilated patients. Crit Care Med [Internet]. 1985/02/01. 1985 Feb [cited 2019 Apr 17];13(2):81–4. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/39675081
- Chweich H et al. Effect on Airflow of Bronchodilator Therapy Delivered via Vibrating-Mesh versus Jet Nebulisers in Acute Asthmatics in an Emergency Department. Poster at ATS. 2019.
- Dugernier J et al. SPECT-CT Comparison of Lung Deposition using a System combining a Vibrating-Mesh Nebulizer with a Valved Holding Chamber and a Conventional Jet Nebulizer: a Randomized Cross-over Study. Pharmaceutical Research. 2017;34:290-300.